Easy way how to get Russian Tourist Visa by yourself
Only 53 nationality are not required to obtain visa for short terms to Russia.
The only exception is for travelers arriving by sea (on a cruise ship or passenger ferry), who can be in the country for up to 72 hours without a visa. However, there's a catch: You must book a tour through a local organization.
If you are citizen with need Russian Tourist Visa, please follow step by step instruction:
Step 1. Passport.
You must have Passport six months is valid after visa expires and two blank pages available. To apply for the visa you must submit your original passport, which will remain in the hands of the Consulate or Russian Visa Center for a few days. This is because the visa will be attached to one of the pages of your passport.
Step 2. Travel palne.
Visa must include entry and exit dates of visiting Russia. It means the first and last date that you will be in the country. By this reason you will need to know the dates of your trip before applying for visa.
In most countries you do not have to buy airline or train tickets to Russia in order to apply for a visa. On the other hand, in some countries, such as China, it is necessary to provide transportation tickets. In Australia, in case of applying for a double entry tourist visa, it is also required to provide a copy of airplane or ground transportation tickets showing the full travel route from the Russian Federation to the neighboring state and back to the Russian Federation.
Once you know your entry and exit dates, you should outline your itinerary and plan out the cities you want to visit and the hotels or apartments where you’ll be staying.
On the visa application form, you have to include the cities you are going to visit as well as whether you will be making one or two entries. The most common type is single entry visa but you may also want to visit Moscow, then go to Georgia and return to Moscow (double entry). You may also want to visit Latvia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan or Finland. If so, you need to be very clear about where you will be going and what dates you will be entering or exiting the country.
Step 3. Accommodation.
To book accommodation we recomend to use Hotellook.com allows you to find and compare worldwide hotel prices provided by leading reservation systems (Booking.com, Agooda.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and other).
We recommend you use hotels with free cancellation. This way later, if you want, you can change hotels.
ATTENTION !!! Hotel or any accomodation name in Invitation Letter must be same with were you make booking and stay in Russia. Immigration have right to contact and check you reservation with hotel or accomodation management.
Step 4. Invitation Letter or Visa suport service.
The letter of invitation (also known as the visa support letter or tourist confirmation document) is the most important document. The letter of invitation should not be confused for a hotel reservation. They are not the same.
To get Invitation Letter by our serivce www.RusVisa.online is fast and easy:
a) Please apply form for Invitation Letter for Russian Visa by link https://rusvisa.online/visa for you and other traveller. Price is one for all nationelety - 16 USD per each Single entry Invitation and 27 USD for double entry Invitation.
b) Citizen of some Asia, African, South and Central American countries need to provide “Original Invitation Letter”. Our service is include automatic DHL delivery service with will calculate cost of delivery and you will get your document during 3-5 working day in any country in world.
c) After then you receive from us e-mail with 2 document Invitation/Confirmation Letter and Tour Voucher (normally in tacks not more then 2 minutes after payment). If consulate request from you Original invitation you need to show it then you visit consulate. Please note you can’t apply this form without Invitation Letter. Please see example of a visa support document:
Step 5. Insurence.
To make insurance - we reccomend Russian service - Cherepaha.ru
You must submit original or copy of medical insurance policy document, valid in the territory of the Russian Federation and covering the entire duration of the visa. In some countries it is obligatory to provide the original insurance (a copy is not valid).
The medical insurance policy must contain:
The date when the agreement was signed
· The policy number
· The full name of the person insured
· Full details of the insurer
· The policy must cover the entire period of your stay in Russia for single-entry and dual-entry visas, and the duration of the first trip for multi-entry visas
· A list of medical and medical-transport services provided for, including repatriation
· The territory must be Worldwide, the Russian Federation, or Europe including Russia
· The signature of the insurer
A good and cheap option that meets all these requirements is the Russian company Cherepaha.ru You can buy and download the Policy directly online. To get a quote it’s very simple, just access the produtc page, select dates a number of travellers – automatically the system will provide the total price for the Medical Insurance Policy. To purchase the insurance simply click on the “Buy Now” button – you will be automatically registered in the system. You can pay by credit card or Paypal. If you need the original insurance, they can send it to your home.
Step 6. Apply Visa Aplication Form.
Once you get all document (passport, invitation, insurence, hotel reservation) and plan all your trip you can start to apply form for Russian Visa by link visa.kdmid.ru If consulate request from you Original invitation you need to show it then you visit consulate. Please note you can’t apply this form without Invitation Letter.
Step 7. Visit Consulate or Visa Center.
Now you have all the required documents: passport, invitation, travel insurance and completed form signed and with a photo. Please contact with Russian Embassy at you country and visit consulate to apply document for visa.
List of Russian Embassy please see by link rusvisa.online/consulates .
Also you can visit Visa Cente if have in you country. This is list of Russian Visa Center:
· Belgium: http://www.vfsglobal.com/russia/belgium/ (Brussels y Amberes)
· Bulgary: http://www.vfsglobal.com/russia/bulgaria/ (Sofia, Varna and Ruse)
· UK: http://ru.vfsglobal.co.uk/ (London, Edimburg y Manchester)
· Hungary: http://www.vhs-hungary.com (Budapest and Debrecen)
· Germany: http://www.vfsglobal.com/russia/germany/German/ (Berlin, Bonn, Leipzig, Frankfurt and Munich)
· Greece: http://www.vfsglobal.com/russia/greece/ (Athens and Thessaloniki)
· Denmark: http://www.ifs-denmark.com (Copenhagen)
· Spain: http://www.centraldevisadosrusos.com/ (Madrid and Barcelona)
· India: http://www.india-ifs.com (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Calcutta)
· Italy: http://www.vhs-italy.com (Rome, Milan, Genoa, Palermo and Verona)
· Canada: http://www.vfsglobal.com/Russia/canada/ (Ottawa, Toronto and Montreal)
· China: http://www.russiavisa-china.cn/English/index.html (Beijing, Shenyang, Shanghai and Guangzhou)
· Latvia: http://www.vfsglobal.com/russia/latvia/ (Riga, Daugavpils and Liepaja)
· Lithuania: http://www.vfsglobal.com/russia/lithuania/ (Vilnius y Klaipeda)
· Netherlands: http://www.vfsglobal.com/russia/netherlands/ (Hague)
· Norway: https://tass-norway.no/ (Oslo and Kirkenes)
· Poland: http://www.vfsglobal.com/russia/poland/ (Warsaw, Gdansk, Olsztyn, Poznan y Krakow)
· Portugal: http://www.vfsglobal.com/Russia/Portugal/ (Lisbon)
· South Korea: http://www.vfsglobal.com/russia/southkorea/(Seoul)
· Romania: http://www.vfsglobal.com/russia/romania/(Bucharest and Constanta)
· Slovakia: http://www.slovakia-vhs.com (Bratislava)
· Slovenia: http://www.vhs-slovenia.com (Ljubljana)
· United States: http://www.ils-usa.com (Washington, New York, San Francisco, Houston and Seattle)
· Turkey: http://www.vfsglobal.com/Russia/Turkey/ (Ankara, Istanbul, Trabzon and Antalya)
· Finland: http://russiavisacentre.com/ (Helsinki, Turku, Lappeenranta and Mariehamn)
· Croatia: http://www.vhs-croatia.com (Zágreb)
· Czech Republic: http://www.vfsglobal.com/russia/czech-republic/ (Praga, Brno and Karlovy Vary)
· Switzerland: http://www.vfsglobal.com/russia/switzerland/ (Bern and Geneva)
· Sweden: http://www.ifs-sweden.com (Stockholm and Gothenburg)
· Estonia: http://www.vfsglobal.com/russia/estonia/index.html (Tallin, Narva and Tartu)
Step 8. Get visa and travel to Russia.
In order to collect your passport with your visa you will need to present the original receipt given to you during the submission. If you wish to nominate somebody to collect the passport on your behalf, they must carry the original receipt.
Processing times vary from application to application and are at the sole discretion of the Russian Consulate in your country. Processing times under normal circumstances are as follows (although these may be different in each country):
Normal application – 10 business days
Urgent application – 3 business days
The final result of the whole process is your passport with your visa attached to one of the pages. Check the validity of the visa issued to ensure that it covers the period of stay requested, the number or entries required, and that it is valid for the purpose of trip immediately after collection of the passport. The Embassy of the Russian Federation accept resubmission of passports for correction on the day of the passport collection only.
Below is an example of a tourist visa (ТУРИЗМ, 004), with the information you should check: