E-Visa to Russia
1. Only citizens of the following countries can obtain an e-visa, the list of which is set out by the Government of the Russian Federation:
- The People's Republic of China
- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- The United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
If yout nationelety not on list of country for e-visa service you can apply Tourist visa by regulare way. Please see step by step instaraction by link
2. Foreign citizens who have arrived to the Russian Federation with e-visas have the right to freedom of movement within the territory of the constituent entity of the Russian Federation which they entered, with the exception of territories, organizations and facilities, to enter which a special permission is required in accordance with federal laws of the Russian Federation.
Foreign citizens should leave the territory of the Russian Federation only through checkpoints of the constituent entity of the Russian Federation which they entered.
If you planing to visit other part of Russian Federation and can't use e-visa service you can apply Tourist visa by regulare way. Please see step by step instaraction by link
3. An e-visa is free. Invitations, hotel booking confirmations or any other documents that confirm the purpose of your journey to the Russian Federation are not required for an e-visa. The time period for issuing an e-visa is no longer than 4 calendar days from the date of submission of the complete application.
If you can not get e-visa and need Invitations and hotel booking you can use service by link
4. An e-visa is valid for entry into and exit from the Russian Federation only through the following State border crossing points of the Russian Federation located in the territory of the free port of Vladivostok:
- Air checkpoints “Vladivostok (Knevichy Airport)”, “Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky (Yelizovo Airport)”, “Blagoveschensk”, “Khabarovsk (Novy Airport)”, “Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Khomutovo Airport)”, “Anadyr (Ugolny Airport)”;
- maritime checkpoints “Vladivostok”, “Zarubino”, “Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky”, “Korsakov”, “Posiet”;
- railway checkpoints “Pogranichny”, “Khasan”, “Makhalino”;
- road checkpoints “Poltavka”, “Turiy Rog”.
5. E-visa is a single-entry visa and issued for 30 calendar days from the date of its issuance. The permitted stay in the Russian Federation with an e-visa is up to 8 days starting from the date of entry, within its validity period. E-visa validity and/or the permitted stay under it cannot be extended.
- Application form for an e-visa can be filled not earlier than 20 days and no later than 4 days before the intended date of entry into Russia
- Foreign citizens are required to have a medical insurance
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of application
- Apply E-Visa you can by link https://evisa.kdmid.ru
If you can not use e-visa service you can apply Tourist visa by regulare way. Please see step by step instaraction by link