Visa Support service Agreement
Present terms and conditions govern the order in which paid visa support services are granted when an application for Visa Support is filed through RusVisa.Online services.
Please read the terms carefully. This is a public offer sent to you from the Visa Support Provider acting in cooperation with Status Travel PLC (hereinafter RusVisa.Online). By initiating the application for visa support documents, you agree to the terms of service set forth below:
1. Online visa support services are the property of Status Travel PLC (hereinafter RusVisa.Online), established and operated in compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2. The paid online visa support services, requested through RusVisa.Online system, can be provided by independent companies (hereinafter Visa Support Provider).
3. RusVisa.Online undertakes to ensure the transfer of the visitor's information to the Visa Support Provider. In this RusVisa.Online will not assume any liabilities for the actions of the Visa Support Provider for the processing of the Visa Support, and cannot be held liable for damage or losses resulting from the actions of the Visa Support Provider.
4. The Visa Support Provider undertakes to provide Visa Support that must be submitted 30 days prior to obtain a tourist visa to Russia. This document is not a visa. It does not permit to enter the territory of the Russian Federation, and does not guarantee an issuance of visa to Russia.
5. The Visa Support Provider sends the Visa Support in PDF format. At the end of online registration the link to the document in PDF will be sent to your email address for further download or printout. In addition, the document will be sent to the email address specified while filing the RusVisa.Online application form. If you need a paper copy of Visa Support, please select option send Visa Support document by DHL for an additional charge. RusVisa.Online will not assume any liabilities for the actions of the DHL or other currier service, and cannot be held liable for damage or losses resulting from the actions of the DHL or other currier service. 6. Neither RusVisa.Online, nor Visa Support Provider shall be liable for non-issuance of a visa to Russia. The decision on that matter rests entirely within the jurisdiction of the Russian Consulates. Neither RusVisa.Online, nor Visa Support Provider shall be liable for the occurrence of damages or losses suffered in case a visa is denied, or delayed, or other difficulties in gaining entry to or exit from Russia arise.
7. Neither RusVisa.Online, nor Visa Support Provider shall be liable in case of insurance events, incidents, crimes against foreign tourists or their property and in case when transport, financial, or other problems associated with the organization of a tours to Russia for a foreign tourist arise.
8. To obtain the Visa Support an applicant should provide all the required data, including passport details of each visitor. RusVisa.Online and Visa Support Provider shall not be liable for any difficulties you may experience in case you have provided incorrect information.
9. RusVisa.Online will charge a set fee for each Visa Support request against the credit card you specified while filing an application. This amount of fee will be withdrawn from the credit card upon the completion of your request for Visa Support. It is advisable for you to check in advance whether your have sufficient funds to pay the fee on your credit card. The fee is non-refundable. RusVisa.Online undertakes to transfer this amount to the Visa Support Provider on your behalf.
10. You must register your visa with the local representative of the Migration Service of the Russian Federation within three working days upon your arrival to Russia. The responsibility of timely registration lies entirely on you or the entity providing your hotel or apartment accommodation. We warn you that you must register your visa as soon as possible after your arrive to the Russian Federation.
11. You expressly agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Russian Federation to hear all disputes arising from the provisions of this Agreement.
12. By agreeing upon this Service Agreement You consent to the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), use, transfer to the chosen accommodation facility, depersonalization, removal of their personal data: surname, name, patronymic name, e-mail address, telephone number, citizenship. These personal data is requested to provide clients with the services, or to make the response to customer requests. Specified personal data is displayed in the voucher, report sheets and accounting documents. The consent is given by You to implement any actions that are not contradicting the legislation of the Russian Federation with respect to personal data and also to achieve the goals set in this Service Agreement including: online booking of a selected accommodation facility, to make the sheets and accounting documentation and also to obtain feedback on the quality of the service in the booked accommodation facility. In case You receive the advertising and marketing materials You will be able to unsubscribe of receiving such materials in the future.
13. You can print or save a copy of the Agreement at your discretion.
14. If any provision in this Contract is determined to violate the laws of the Russian Federation in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision and everything else in this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.